LINKEDIN PARTNER MANAGER
The LinkedIn Partner Manager is the person that will lead the LinkedIn/WebAds partnership in Italy, both operational and strategically. This in collaboration with a dedicated member(s) of the LinkedIn team (London/Dublin), and the Publisher/Product Director of WebAds.
Your qualities include decision-making, negotiation, collaboration, coaching, critical thinking, communicating & organization and thought leadership.
The role is tasked to ensure to meet the annual revenue budget for the Italian market and you will be working at our Milan office.
- Work closely with the agency and industry sales teams to build strong customer experiences
- Product management by in time informing about product updates or newly to be introduced solutions.
- Reporting for strategic support purposes
- Set client goals and metrics
- Measure and deliver successful experiences
- (Quarterly) marketing activities and budget allocation
- Organizing Presentations (localization), workshops and case studies
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing/communication with strong interest in B2B marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of web-based software technology, its capabilities, and limitations
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
- Proven experience in team building, mentoring, and leadership
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, and ability to balance operational and strategic execution.
- Experience using analytics, user analytics and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
- Fluent Written and Spoken English.
- Proven experience with systems like: CRM, Ad-tech, API’s, Analytics Tools, Excel and Power Point
- Proven track record of over achievement against revenue and growth goals
- In-depth knowledge of B2B, Technology, Telecoms, Automotive, Finance and Travel verticals advantageous.
- Excited by and thrive in rapid growth environment.
- Other European languages fluent to business
- Business, marketing or media/advertising related degree, master or MBA
Please send a detailed resume: firstname.lastname@example.org