WEBADS è sempre alla ricerca di persone di talento! Invia il tuo curriculum a firstname.lastname@example.org lo valuteremo quando si aprirà una posizione in linea con le tue esperienze.
Product & Publisher Manager
WebAds is looking for a Product & Publisher Manager to join our office in Milan
- Responsible for managing Vertical Publishers (Business, News, Sport, Travel)
- Account management with publishers in your portfolio.
- Linkedin Product Champion
- Achieving revenue targets, set up every quarter with the P&P
- Fill in role partner for publisher (incl. contracts, role WebAds, reporting, sharing knowledge)
- Develop and implement of all WebAds products (formats) – Branded Content, Native Adv, Rich Media, Display, Mobile, Video, RTB and Programmatic offer
- Actively promote your portfolio and its products internally to the sales team (educate them via presentations and workshops)
- Development and implementation of Sales & Marketing plan for the Publishers you represent . This includes: Positioning, Competition Analysis, List of primary Advertisers, overview of available advertising products, Forecast p/site
- Reporting lines/specific relations: Hierarchical to P&P Director; Functional to Publisher Managers, Industry Managers, MarCom, Admin & Finance, AdOps Team, Sales Team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- +3 years Experience within online marketing industry
- Digital media publisher and sales experience
- Exceptional media representative reputation
- Fluent Written and Spoken English.
- Proven experience with Crm and Adserving Tools, Display/Video SSP, Analytics Tools, Excel and Power Point
- Proven track record of over achievement against revenue and growth goals
- Excellent breadth and depth of network within Italian and Eu digital publishers and reps
- Extensive experience of structuring complex digital advertising solutions
- Detailed knowledge of the digital landscape in EMEA
- In-depth knowledge of B2B, Technology, Telecoms, Automotive, Finance and Travel verticals advantageous.
- Excited by and thrive in rapid growth environment.
- Other European languages fluent to business
- Business, marketing or media/advertising related degree, master or MBA
If interested, please submit your resume to: email@example.com